How do i get Invisible Braces in Rugeley , Staffordshire at Rugeley Dentist | Avondale House.
If you’re interested in getting Invisalign or other clear aligners at Rugeley Dentist | Avondale House Dental Surgery, here are the steps you can take:
- Schedule a consultation: The first step is to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced dental professionals. During this appointment, your dentist will assess your oral health and determine if you’re a good candidate for clear aligners.
- Customized Treatment Plan: If you’re a good candidate for clear aligners, your dentist will create a customized treatment plan based on your specific needs and goals. This includes taking digital impressions of your teeth to create a 3D model of your mouth.
- Invisalign aligners are created: Based on the 3D model of your mouth, your dentist will work with Invisalign to create a series of clear aligners that will gradually move your teeth into the desired position.
- Start Treatment: Once your aligners are ready, you’ll come back to our office to receive your first set of aligners and get instructions on how to wear them properly. You’ll typically wear each set of aligners for 1-2 weeks before switching to the next set in the series.
- Follow-up Appointments: Throughout your treatment, you’ll have follow-up appointments with your dentist to monitor your progress and ensure that your treatment is on track. These appointments typically take place every 6-8 weeks.
- Completion of Treatment: Once you’ve completed your treatment, your dentist may recommend that you wear a retainer to help maintain the position of your teeth.
At Rugeley Dentist | Avondale House Dental Surgery, we offer Invisalign and other clear aligner options to help you achieve a straighter, healthier smile. Our experienced dental professionals are dedicated to providing personalized care and helping you achieve your dental goals. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step towards a straighter, more confident smile.